a real hero | “Okay, big man. Time to own this car-crash life of yours.”
1. The Seeds Can’t Seem to Make You Mine
2. The Kooks Do You Wanna
3. R.E.M. Losing My Religion
4. Them Crooked Shadows Nobody Loves me and Neither Do I
5. The Mills Brothers You Always Hurt the Ones You Love
6. The Cribs Stick to Yr Guns
7. Elvis Costello Complicated Shadows
8. Black Strobe I’m A Man
9. Kasabian Underdog
10. The Black Keys Mind Eraser
11. The Who I Can See for Miles
12. Duran Duran Ordinary World
13. 24-7 Alive
14. Joe Cocker Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
15. College A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)
Note: This is a remake of a Hawkeye fanmix that I made previously, so some songs are carried over. The first track is a shoutout to David Aja’s fab retro-esque Hawkeye playlists.
iron man 3 meta.
semi coherent ramblings written at 3am after having allowed the initial glorious high of the film fade and fester slightly, and to which i might revise and add a bit more because i’ll be rewatching this soonish. also made with some references to ari’s and mal’s exquisite meta.
…….obviously, major spoilers beneath the cut.
So Jason Collins is a hero because he’s gay? Our standard for heroism has dropped quite a bit since Normandy.— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro)
I genuinely dislike @benshapiro— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans)
I am liking Chris Evans even more
Pizza and pasta enthusiast Robert Downey Jr.